Deep-sea fishing is the pursuit of haddock, cod and wolffish outside of Halifax harbour. Each trip takes place approximately six miles offshore. Each person on the boat is allowed to keep the # of fish determined by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans. Extra fish may be caught, but must be released immediately.
See a list of packages available below.
We offer two packages:
- Each person is allowed to keep up to ten fish.
- All fish will be dressed if requested.
- Everything you need to fish is supplied.
- Food and beverage are allowed on board but not supplied.
- Radio is available on board for your use or you can bring your own to plug in.
If you have comments or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org